FAQ - Gift Card
When making a purchase in our store, a customer can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes planting, installation and delivery fee.
When a customer redeems a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
1. Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
2. Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
3. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
4. How do I check my balance?
Sorry, Customers can't check their own gift card balance, but you can contact us at 1-888-935-888 to check the balance and send the information to you.
5. Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
6. Can a gift card be used to pay for delivery, planting, installation and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes delivery, planting, installation and taxes.
7. Can I apply a discount code to my gift card purchase?
Discount codes cannot be applied to gift cards.
8. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
9. Can I customize the amount for a gift card purchase?
No. However, you can contact us at 1-888-935-888 to custom amounts for you.
10. Can I get cash off my gift card?
Songsco.com gift card can only be used for purchase.